czwartek, 14 stycznia 2021

ArtJournal 1/2021


 Hello guys!

Dzisiaj przychodzę do Was z wpisem  Art Journal. Podoba mi się ta forma pracy, bo w żaden sposób mnie nie ogranicza. W moich wpisach, oprócz testowania produktów, staram się przemycać motywujące teksty. Kolekcja Free Spirit zawiera dużo tekstów, więcej prawdopodobnie pojawi się w moich wpisach w przyszłości.

Today I come to you with an entry in the Art Journal. I like this form of work because it doesn’t limit me in any way. In my posts, apart from testing products, I try to smuggle in motivating texts. The Free Spirit collection is wonderful, you will find a lot of writing on sheet 1. More texts will probably appear in my posts in the future.










Pozdrawiam

Kasia

I take part in the monthly Challenge of January / February on the Blog SanDee & amelie Steampunk Challenges.





1 komentarz:

  1. Very beautifully put together! Thank you for sharing your awesome journal page with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Claudia x

    OdpowiedzUsuń